For a mine, it is necessary to build a sewage pipe network and a sewage treatment plant in stages and in batches according to the overall planning of the mine and the drainage plan. In some coal mine industrial sites and residential areas, one sewage treatment plant will be built, two land acquisitions, repeated construction, increased investment, high operation energy consumption, high management cost, scattered technical force, and high sewage treatment cost. Generally speaking, the mine industrial site and the residential area are not far apart. It is more reasonable to build a sewage treatment plant of a certain scale. Considering the drainage from the residential area to the industrial site, the pipeline is buried too deep, and a sewage lifting pump station can be installed in the middle. Or land acquisition and construction of sewage treatment plants in the middle of the industrial site and the residential area. The joint construction method can not only save investment, but also greatly reduce operating costs.
The drum and the screw rotate in the same direction and high speed at a certain differential speed. The material is continuously introduced into the inner cylinder of the feeding screw from the feeding pipe, and then enters the drum after being accelerated. Under the action of the centrifugal force field, the heavier solid phase deposits on the drum wall. A sediment layer is formed. The feeding screw continuously pushes the deposited solids to the conical end of the drum and discharges them out of the machine through the slag discharge port. The lighter liquid phase material forms an inner liquid ring, which continuously overflows the bowl from the overflow port at the large end of the centrifugal separator bowl, and is discharged out of the machine through the liquid outlet. This machine can continuously feed, separate, wash and unload at full speed. Solid liquid separator machine has the characteristics of compact structure, continuous operation, stable operation, strong adaptability, large production capacity and convenient maintenance.
(1) The decanter centrifuge machine uses the principle of centrifugal sedimentation to separate solid and liquid. Since there is no filter screen, it will not cause blockage.
(2) The solid-liquid separator machine is suitable for the concentration and dehydration of various types of sludge.
(3) During the dehydration process of the centrifuge, when the feed concentration changes, the slip and torque of the drum and the screw will be automatically tracked and adjusted, so there is no need for special personnel to operate.
(4) In the centrifuge, fine sludge can also be separated from water, so the dosage of flocculant is less, the sludge recovery rate is over 95%, and the moisture content of the mud cake after dehydration is less than 40%.
(5) The centrifuge has low noise during operation, and does not need cleaning water during continuous operation 24 hours a day, except for shutdown.
(6) The centrifuge occupies a small space and is easy to install and debug. The supporting equipment is only the dosing and feeding and discharging conveyors. The whole machine is fully sealed and the workshop environment is good.
(7) The wearing parts of the solid-liquid separator machine are the bearings and seals. The maintenance cycle of the unloading screw pusher is generally more than 3 years. The imported famous brand bearings and seals can ensure the long-term high-intensity operation of the equipment. After normal maintenance, the maintenance cycle can be extended.