The continuous centrifuge is a vertical centrifugal unloading filter screen diversion centrifuge. The processes of feeding, separation, washing and slag unloading can be performed automatically in a gap or in a continuous process. This model has a unique set of diversion device, which can effectively adjust the residence time of materials in the centrifuge, so as to minimize the content of solid materials, and achieve satisfactory results for materials with solid particles larger than 40μm.
The material enters the centrifuge from the top, and the distributor continuously fills the material into the diversion channel. Under the action of centrifugal force, the material flows down the diversion channel. During the flow, the liquid penetrates the filter screen and enters the liquid collection. The solid material is discharged into the lower solid collection bin along the diversion channel. Using centrifugal force, the continuous centrifuge completes centrifugal filtration and centrifugal discharge at the same time. The angle of the diversion channel can be adjusted at will, so that the length of the channel can be changed, the residence time of the material in the diversion channel can be controlled, and the moisture content of the solid material is controlled at the best state.
(1) Before running the centrifuge, the power should be cut off and the brake of the centrifuge should be released first. You can try to rotate the drum to see if there is any bite.
(2) Check other parts for looseness and abnormal conditions.
(3) Turn on the power and start the car in a clockwise direction (usually it takes about 40-60 seconds from a static state to normal operation).
(4) Usually, each piece of equipment must run empty for about 3 hours after it arrives at the factory, and it can work without any abnormality.
(5) Materials should be placed as evenly as possible.
(6) It must be operated by special personnel, and the capacity must not exceed the rated capacity.
(7) Overspeed operation of the continuous centrifuge machine is strictly prohibited, so as not to affect the service life of the machine.
(8) After the machine is started, if there is any abnormal situation, it must be stopped for inspection, and if necessary, it must be disassembled and repaired.
(9) The centrifuge is running at high speed when working, so do not touch its drum with your body to prevent accidents.
(10) The mesh number of the filter cloth should be determined according to the size of the solid phase particles of the separated material, otherwise the separation effect will be affected. In addition, when the filter cloth is installed, the filter cloth sealing ring should be embedded in the sealing groove of the drum to prevent the material from running into it.
(11) In order to ensure the normal operation of the continuous centrifuge, the rotating parts should be refueled and maintained every 6 months. At the same time, check the operation and lubrication of the bearing, whether there is wear; whether the components in the brake device are worn, and replace it if it is serious; whether there is oil leakage in the bearing cover.
(12) After the machine is used, the cleaning work should be done to keep the machine clean and tidy.
(13) Do not use non-corrosion-proof centrifuges for the separation of highly corrosive materials; in addition, operate in strict accordance with equipment requirements and regulations, and non-explosion-proof centrifuges must not be used in flammable and explosive situations.